Saturday, April 23, 2011

Frosting For The Cause

Saturday, April 23, 2011
I don't know if many are you are familiar with Frosting for the Cause. If not you should be. It is a wonderful philanthropic blog put together to raise funds and awareness for the fight against women's cancer. The goal is to raise money by posting a baking recipe and tutorial everyday. 365 days, 365 guest bloggers, 365 baked goods. My kind of philanthropy :)

Anyways, I had the honor to guest post yesterday :)


Wanna learn how to make 'em?  It's easy!  The tutorial is there. (was put up yesterday but you know me....we have had this discussion about me and blogging before).  Anyway head over to Frosting for the Cause and check out my post!  

2 comments:

Ratita Golosa said...

Precioso...una buena idea por una buena causa!
Felicidades y abrazos!

Paula said...

Thank you for your beautiful contribution to the project! Your cookies were absolutely classic beauties Ali and I sincerely appreciate all the work you put in to baking a difference and in providing such a super tutorial for the readers.

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios