Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Day

Saturday, April 2, 2011
ok....today is blog day.

The day where I sit my wide bottom down and get my blog updated and redesigned (at least redesigned as best as I can for now).  I have TONS of cookie pics to upload it's unreal.  And a few party pics.  My trip to SC where I basically ate my way across the coast.  Just lots and lots of stuff.  I will update the handwriting a bit to hopefully make it a bit more legible for the readers that don't seem to dig the cursive (the font is called Apple Pie or something like that...It looks like my handwriting...I thought it was cute....*sigh*.  Well not all my ideas are winners....I appreciate the feedback)

Teaser for a future post:


Yes, I know it's my baby girl.  But the post isn't going to be about her (maybe a little).  It's going to be about the PHOTOGRAPHER!  :)

Anyway....just had to get that out there....one of those I just can't keep in.  

Ok

Let's get this party started....

*preparing for post overload....*



2 comments:

Yaneri said...

Awww, she's a sweet cake for sure! What a cutie she is!!!

Yaneri @ sweetbakesofmine.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Gorgeous photograph! Looking forward to the blog overload!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios