Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coming up...

Thursday, March 3, 2011
Hello!

I am a terrible blogger.  Just want to get that out in the open.  I don't mean to neglect you all but I have such a hard time sitting down and typing!  Mostly because I try to keep my mind as blank as possible.  Makes life simpler...haha!  JK...sorta

Anyway I thought I would let you all know what I have planned in the coming months.

I have tons of cookie pics to post.  And some cake pics (I'm trying with the cakes but I think we can all agree it isn't exactly my forte...tho no one ever got anywhere without trying)
A few party pics, perhaps.
On April 22 I will be guest posting on Frosting for the Cause.....very cool

Oh, and this month I will be going to SC to visit my bestest friend in the whole world.  So you might end up with some shopping narratives or foodie pix, what have you.

Anything else?  I'm open to suggestions...

Ah well.  I better get to uploading those cookie pics before I become swamped with them!!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad to hear from you. Love the cookies for your friend, as I am sure she did. Have a great weekend and enjoy life to the fullest.

Brenda

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios