Monday, April 19, 2010

Experimenting with Brush Embroidery

Monday, April 19, 2010
As per my last post I mentioned making samples and , well, generally goofing off with icing.  Since brush embroidery is my new favorite technique I naturally made a few cookies that didn't quite fit into the sample set.


Yeah more flowers....they're just so fun to do....

But here are some that I think are going to inspire a new set or two...


Look for that post later...

UPDATE ** Ok so maybe the baby isn't so cute.   My friend Kim says it creeps her out.  And my hubby says it looks like a burn victim baby.  So I may not repeat that one.  I saw something like it in a cookie book my SIL gave me about fondant cookie decorating and it looked so cute in her pics....but in real life...yeah.  Maybe possible not so cute...But the lion I like.  You will be seeing that one again real soon =] **

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios