Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Accessories Galore on Etsy

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Ok...So roaming Etsy last night trying to fall asleep. I like interesting jewelry as much as the next girl.. So I found some pretty cool things I think...
 
  
  
  
And this one in particular that reminded me of my friend Kim :


Cute!!
I found all these from Luli Designs over on Etsy.  Handmade jewelry.  Looks AWESOME

Then I also ran across these:...



Reclaimed Hairpins from Hairfood.  These are cute:



And then these....


OMG OMG OMG...
From Verabel have to be my favorites!!
"Verabel loves hunting, gathering, and combining the old with the new. The result is an eclectic collection of authentic vintage findings, unique charms and natural stones."
I love antique jewelry and I think these are just super neat-o.
 
Screen Printed lockets!  I'm in LUV...
And look at these with all this detail:
 
And this one might just be Kim's birthday present coming up in March:

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios